40 Days to Personal Revolution: Begins Jan 19
Remove Your Obstacles to Ultimate Success in Health, Life, Relationships and Work!
Crush old limiting beliefs and habits that have kept you from achieving your ultimate healthy lifestyle.
We will help you create habits that you keep. We know life is busy and your attention is pulled in many directions, so we have simple steps and options to help you identify and achieve personal success, on your terms and with our guidance.
You will be supported by a strong community of members who walk the talk, every single day! We have a place for you and you are ready now, exactly as you are!
- A Proven Plan that includes Yoga, Meditation and Healthy Eating.
- Unlimited Yoga & HIIT classes at Go Yoga! Express from Jan 19 – Mar 2
- Personal Development Coaching
- Yoga & Meditation podcasts
- Weekly Meetings
- Private Facebook Group
- Yoga workshops every Sunday, before the meeting, scheduled start times are 1 or 1:30pm
$149 (or $79 for Unlimited Ultimate & Annual Go Yoga! Express Members)
Additional items needed for the program
- The book, 40 Days to Personal Revolution, by Baron Baptiste. These are available for purchase for $22 in the studio and you are welcome to purchase from any site that you choose.
- Journal, pens, yoga mat, towel, water bottle
Mandatory meetings are on Sundays from 2:30-3:30 pm, Jan 19 – Mar 2 with a Celebration on the final day!Register
Unbreakable Yoga Teacher Training: June 27-28
This program is for Yoga Teachers, Veterans and First Responders!
Unbreakable trains anyone to use the powerful tools of Baptiste yoga to assist veterans and first responders by using meditation, yoga poses and breathing practices of Baptiste Yoga to deal with anxiety and stress that are a result of trauma.
What will you gain from attending the unbreakable program?
- This training will give you a basic understanding of why Yoga works for those who have experienced trauma.
- Get tools for sharing meditation, poses, breathing practices and yoga nidra with veterans and first responders in a way that powerfully connects with them.
- This training will present the key elements of Baptiste Yoga that create resilience, emotional and mental well being.
“My brothers and sisters in blue are the ones who are called serve others. Experiencing trauma comes with the job, but traditionally self care and healing does not. The Unbreakable training gave me the confidence and tools to be able to take the Baptiste yoga practice that significantly changed the course of my life and immediately share it with over 75 members of the law enforcement community.”
Lynn Sooy | Police Officer | Atlantic City, New Jersey
Schedule & Tuition
This is an 18-hour program that takes place over the course of two days. The cost of tuition is $295.Learn More